Skip to main content

Title: All I See; Track: 1 of 4; Album: Unfinished

Back in 2008 I told myself I'd write a dozen songs by the end of the year. And by songs I mean just the lyrics because I don't know how to write music. In any case, I only managed to write four. And here is the first one:

Title: All I See (Jan. 2008)


it was all fun and games for a while
but then i fell for your mischievous smile
then she came along and you decided you were done
one day here, one day gone

now i look at these pictures and stare in your eyes
all i see is the pleasure and the stains
and the fire and the games that you played on me

thanks for setting my body free, but none of that put me at ease
and the damn good sex didn't mean jack shit to me
i needed more than your dick and more than your fingers
i need you to discover the kind of feeling that lingers

now i look at these pictures and stare in your eyes
all i see are the memories and the rain
and the laughter and the pain you left me in

and now you're back and i cant make up my mind
my eyes can not hide the feeling that my heart can not find
you did me wrong giving purpose to this song
but you're fucked up if you think i would stick around for long

now you look at my face and my eyes wont deny
all you can see is the hurt and the lust
all that's left is disappointment and disgust

now i look at these pictures and stare in your eyes
all i see is the pleasure and the pain
and the tears and the blame that you put on me

Comments