Skip to main content

Title: Will Never Come; Track 2 of 4; Album: Unfinished

Title: Will Never Come (Jan. 2008)

So much love living inside
Afraid it will all die, die die
All this feeling with no where to go
Turning my poor sad heart into stone


Waiting for something that will never come
Knew it failed from the get go, from the start
Unrequited doesn’t matter anymore
I still have tears in my eyes, and love in my heart


Drowning in all the lies,
now mopping up all the tears
Already forgot you made me laugh,
and calmed all my fears


expecting something that will never come
Knowing it failed long go, from the start
always having my heart broken
and still loving you with all the little pieces


always wanting what it can’t have
never saving itself for Mr. right
my heart has a death wish to stop beating
for him without putting up a fight


Waiting for something that will never come
Knowing it failed long go, from the start
always shattering into a millions pieces
I always have tears in my eyes, and love in my heart

Comments